We all love to be happy, it’s always great to keep track of everything that makes you happy. So I created a list for everyone to brighten your day! You can always look back on this list in the future if you are feeling down!
101 Reasons to be happy
- Someone loves you!
- You have the ability to smile!
- You are alive and breathing.
- The stars in the sky.
If you are happy, you set the example for others to be happy.
Pets! All kinds of pets, cats, dogs, rats, spiders, fish, All of them!
- You have a bed to sleep in and food to eat.
- You made it through school, and for those who are still in school, you will make it through!
- Walking on a sandy beach.
Giving and receiving gifts on Christmas!
- You have the power to be mindful, and live in the moment.
- Nice, hot bubble baths!
- You have the internet!
- There’s a lot of people who spread love in this world!
- Everyday is a day to start anew.
- Cuddling exists.
- Walking through some soft grass without shoes.
- Great desserts! (Especially cakes and ice cream!)
- You have family members in this world.
- You have the ability to love.
- Nice warm weather.
- Watching the clouds and making shapes out of them.
- You get to wear comfy clothes whenever possible.
- Listening to your favorite music to cheer yourself up.
- Seeing a baby giggle.
- Cuddling a purring kitten.
- Petting a happy dog.
- Seeing old couples who still have a spark.
- Books and bookstores exist.
Changing into dry warm clothes after shoveling snow outside.
- Getting good news!
- Drinking cold water after a dehydrating run.
- Having great friends.
- Going out for a long drive.
- Being in good health
- Remembering you have leftovers to eat from a great meal the night before.
- Wrapping gifts for a friend on a special occasion
- Waking up and having a great breakfast.
- People who care about you are out there.
Freshly shaved legs/face.
- Being able to do volunteer work.
- Getting a winning lottery ticket. (Even if it’s for only 5 dollars!)
- Giving and receiving hugs and kisses.
- Binge watching a great show.
- Having a good cry and letting it all out.
- Pulling a warm blanket out of the dryer.
- You made a difference in this world by being here.
- You are so much smarter than you believe
- Falling in love.
You are safe.
- If you are unhappy, you are wasting your time and energy doing so.
- Dressing up in costumes and getting candy on Halloween.
- Looking back on great memories.
- Having the ability to go back to school.
- Being able to develop a new hobby!
- If you happy, you’re more likely to be kind.
- Having the ability to read.
- Having all five senses.
- Watching good movies with good people.
Watching the stars at night.
- There are people who want you to be happy.
- Having a roof over your head.
- Taking a refreshing nap.
- Going out for walks in the woods.
- That new car smell. (And that old car smell too!)
- You impacted someones life in some way.
- You have goals to complete!
- Trust me, You look so much better smiling!
- You learned from your past mistakes.
Everyday has the chance to be the best day of your life.
- Seeing a shooting star.
- Someone smiles at you everyday.
- You have someone in your life who supports you.
- You are a good person.
- Putting your foot down and saying no.
- Stretching out your back after sitting for a long time.
- Hearing different accents.
- Being able to learn a new language.
- Paying all your bills on time.
You deserve to be happy.
- Lazy rivers at water parks.
- You will never to be alone.
- Counting your blessings!
- Humans have walked on the moon!
- Opening fortune cookies!
- You’ve made it through your struggles.
- Everything you’re going through now will pass.
- Cooking a recipe perfectly.
- You are doing the right thing.
Being able to laugh!
- Clean sheets.
- Watching thunder and lightening storms.
- Giving forgiveness.
- and being forgiveness.
- Helping others.
- Finding your passion.
- Finding your soul mate.
- Feeling confident when looking in the mirror.
- Watching the sun set/Sun rise.
- Filling up a whole journal.
You are you! <3
Feel free to continue to add to his list in the comments with what makes you happy! Its always important to remind yourself of what makes you happy, and to never let go of it!
Never give up on trying to be happy. You all are amazing people who deserve to be happy!
Sending out all my love to you all,